Virtual & E-Conference
There are many different names for essentially the same thing - here at Talking Slides we use the phrase ‘e-conference’ or ‘virtual’ for any event where there is no physical venue, where all delegates, presenters, panelists and chairpersons participate remotely from their own homes, offices etc.
For many years we have been producing virtual event in many forms, it’s what we do. From an AGM or international symposium, to an educational training event with live medical cases and much more!
Complete virtual conference solution including pre-recorded & live content, chat, polling, digital posters, exhibition space and more.
- E-conferences and virtual events have become more important than ever with the benefits being enjoyed by conference organisers and their delegates.
- Talking Slides is the e-conference solution that puts all elements of your event online.
- Delegates can register to browse and interact with your content, from anywhere in the world. They can also network with other virtual delegates and presenters in several ways.
- Every e-conference will be assigned a Project Manager that will guide you through from concept to delivery, taking care of all technical aspects.
- You can be rest assured that with Talking Slides you are not just renting an empty online virtual event platform, we offer a complete production service taking care of everything from populating the platform, pre-recording and editing presentations, live technical support and more.
‘As Live' Virtual Conference
When a simple, no frills, easy to navigate solutions is required, look no further than our ‘As-Live’ virtual event package. Your conference streamed online with live Q&A and ‘Catch Up TV For Your Conference’.
- Our Talking Slides ‘As-Live’ Virtual Conference package is our unique way to produce a seamless and reliable virtual conference live, in real-time.
- All presentations are pre-recorded and played out ‘As Live’ which are introduced by a live chairman and followed up by live Q&A sessions.
- Using our bespoke ‘Talking Slides Platform’ delegates can watch the conference live and even ask questions to the panel and partake in interactive voting sessions, all from the comfort of their own home or office.
- All presentation content will also be available on-demand online following the event.
To view more examples of virtual and e-conference events please visit our case study gallery
"Many thanks and also a very big thanks to Martin and the whole team at Talking Slides - well done for the smooth and professional running of our first online event last week. Our Trustees all very impressed and pleased with the result."
"I just wanted to thank you for all your help with the audio-visual preparation for my presentation . All the members of the team were calm ,efficient and had a lovely sense of fun. Thank you all. "
"Just a quick note to say thank you for your guy’s efforts on Wednesday. It all worked like a dream, and your guys were able to react to the changes I asked for pretty much instantly, which made my job so much easier on the day."
"Thank you all for a fantastic study day once again! We were all really pleased with how it’s turned out. The site looked brilliant and everyone got their login details including late registrants and those who joined during the event! "
"It was so well presented in comparison to other online events (audio was perfect, internet connection ran so smoothly! so easy to log in!). Being online is mandatory currently due to Covid; but for the future, having the “online option” may help many more people to attend."
"Really useful teaching. Very professionally executed too."
"Very informative course, I thought it would be difficult having a course online but, found it very engaging. Thank you!"
"You did not ask specifically about the online experience. I thought the quality of the meeting from prepared presentations that played without fault to questions asked to each presenter afterwards worked very well."
"Great event. I specifically liked the fact that the presentations were pre-recorded thus eliminating the chance of running over."
"A very high quality event. Much better audiovisuals than any other online event I have viewed."
"This is the best format webinar I’ve participated in. The presentations were without problems. My hospital IT is not up to delivering live video so had to use my phone; an appalling incitement of the NHS. The ability to watch a presentation after the event is excellent to a working doctor. Also the cost was just perfect. Congratulations to all who contributed."
"The service has been brilliant and the course easy to access. I appreciated that I could pause the talks to take notes and unfortunately I couldn’t access the course on the day it was live as I had a full working day but it was so easy to access the next day. Thank you to your whole team."
"Just to say seriously impressed by the virtual BESS platform- so easy to navigate and love the comment sections etc. Thanks to you and the team for your usual awesome job even in the face of adversity!"
"The whole site is really well laid out, and very easy to navigate. The limited content I have viewed so far (incl my own masterclass lecture of course!) has been high class, so very well done indeed to you and your team for putting this together in such unusual and challenging circumstances. Really looking forward to going through it all during the course of the next couple of months."